Dear Candidate, I am Nataraja (HR)from EFS Facility Services Pvt. Ltd. EFS Group: EFS India employs more than 3200 people, with Pan India operations spanning across major cities . The Companys corporate office is at Delhi with other major offices located in Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai and Kolkata besides other local operating offices. EFS is serving clients in areas of Integrated Facility Management and Energy Services for Industry and Power.
The Facility Management vertical has a strong team of technical resources across India which is committed to strong service delivery. The Company manages about 25m sq. ft. of facilities management portfolio spread over 18 cities and 50 clients. Companys approach to Facility Management extends beyond day to day operations to overall equipment maintenance, life cycle enhancement and capital value protection for our clients.
The Energy Business vertical provides the expertise and services for comprehensive O&M services for Power Plants and Industrial Facilities covering Steam Systems, Water Treatment Plants and Electrical & Mechanical Utility Systems. The Energy Business also provides Technical Services such as Supervisory Services for Construction & Commissioning, Due Diligence, Project Management Services and Technical & Performance Audits.
- Responsible for completing assigned maintenance and repair work on Authority posts to a high standard.
- Supervise apprentice electrician where applicable
- Install minor electrical equipment
- Compliance testing and tagging of all portable electrical equipment.
- Compliance testing of emergency lighting, exit signs and RCD’s.
- Investigate equipment failure/malfunction and implement or coordinate repairs of such equipment.
- Attend emergency call outs
- Deliver planned preventative maintenance in accordance with post requirements.
- Be available to carry out electrical installations, maintenance or repairs that may cause major inconvenience during normal working hours.
- Determine resource requirements
- Stay informed about industry developments and proactively inform Authority stakeholders about changes in the infrastructure, products that could enhance or otherwise impact the delivery of services to the Authority
- Ensure value creation opportunities are identified through service enhancement or const saving opportunities
Experience : 0 – 5 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : Diploma/ B.Tech/B.E/ Any Postgraduate
Company Name : EFS Facilities Services (india) Pvt. Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : EFS Facilities Services (india) Pvt. Ltd.
|Click here to Apply|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016