Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Technical Support Engineer in EFI at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. EFI Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Technical Support Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from EFI.
Company Name: EFI
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Technical Support Engineer
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Participates in the day-to-day operations of handling Technical Service requests from field, external customers and internal engineers.
2. Primary functions include understanding of EFI DFE (Windows and Linux PC hardware) and reproduce field issues, customer issues and internal issues in-house.
3. Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with EFI Engineers, including problem recognition, logs, isolation, and follow-up steps.
4. Shall report into EFI Products Engineering and update on the progress and status of the field and external customers issues assigned.
5. Windows and Linux PC back-up & formatting as per requirement.
6. Installation of various operating systems such as windows 2003/2008, XP/7/8 and Linux.
7. Responsible for activities relating to the setup of PC-based software products.
8. Excellent verbal and communications skills required.
9. Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of EFI engineers.
10. Able to operate with minimal supervision.
11. Passionate and committed to work under pressure.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
EFI™ is leading the transformation from analog to digital imaging with scalable, digital, award-winning products. Based in Silicon Valley, California with offices around the world, EFI helps businesses and enterprises work more productively and cost-effectively with an integrated product portfolio consisting of industrial inkjet printers and inks, powerful digital front ends, precise color management tools, eCommerce, web-to-print and productivity software for business automation, and mobile and cloud printing products.
|Click here to Apply|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016