Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Associate Software Engineer in EFI at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. EFI Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Associate Software Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from EFI.
Company Name: EFI
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Familiarity with debugging tools like WinDBG /GDB an added advantage.
2. Strong analytical and reasoning skills.
3. Quick learner / self starter and thrive in change.
4. Good communication skills
5. A background in printing/ printer development is an added advantage.
1. We would like candidates with experience in the range of 0 ~ 3 years.
2. Skill sets we are looking for is as below :-
3. Strong C/C++ programming on Windows / Linux environment IS A MUST.
4. Hands-on experience doing multi-thread application development on Windows/Linux.
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
EFI™ is leading the transformation from analog to digital imaging with scalable, digital, award-winning products. Based in Silicon Valley, California with offices around the world, EFI helps businesses and enterprises work more productively and cost-effectively with an integrated product portfolio consisting of industrial inkjet printers and inks, powerful digital front ends, precise color management tools, eCommerce, web-to-print and productivity software for business automation, and mobile and cloud printing products.
|Click here to Apply|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016