EFI (Electronics for Imaging, Inc) Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA freshers 2015 for Associate QA Engineer/QA Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA can apply for this job from EFI (Electronics for Imaging, Inc).
Company Name: EFI (Electronics for Imaging, Inc)
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA
Job Post Name: Associate QA Engineer/QA Engineer
Experience: 0-3 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Industry: IT/ Software Industry
Electronics for Imaging(EFI) hiring ” Associate QA Engineer/QA Engineer” for freshers B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates ,Bangalore-March 2015
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA with experience in the range of 0-3 years in Software Testing Field.
- Experience with Software-RIPs, Printing or Graphic Design Experience will be added advantage
- Would report into the Lead, Fiery Wide Format team.
- The Job involves talented engineers to contribute towards Quality evaluation and tests of various products being developed within the Fiery Wide format product team.
- He/ She should be able to work towards automation of scripts for the identified Client/Server applications.
- The candidate will be responsible for documenting and tracking the progress against the assigned tasks in addition to the core responsibilities of a QA Engineer, which includes, Understanding product requirements, features, Reviewing both technical and user documentation, Developing and Maintaining Test plans and Scripts, Execute test cases, publish results, report defects, Track reported defects for fixes and verification, Estimating work and preparing weekly status reports.
- The Candidate should be able to adapt to an agile development methodology and need to be aggressive and innovative in his/her working style.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
EFI is leading the transformation from analog to digital imaging with scalable, digital, award-winning products. Based in Silicon Valley, California with offices around the world, EFI helps businesses and enterprises work more productively and cost-effectively with an integrated product portfolio consisting of industrial inkjet printers and inks, powerful digital front ends, precise color management tools, eCommerce, web-to-print and productivity software for business automation, and mobile and cloud printing products.
|Click here to Apply|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017