Working in teams that handle pre/post settlement support, inter system reconciliation, document risk review , reference data management and portfolio reconciliations.
- Cataloging (categorizing) contracts and deals of derivative trades of our clients
- Capturing data from client systems and online faxes to our system.
- Processing the captured deals and contracts.
- Reconciliation reports, preparation of reports using MS Excel, auditing Skill Requirement :
- Any Graduate /MBA 1-3exp. can apply.
- Good knowledge of derivatives & capital markets is a must. 3.Excellent verbal and written communication Skills.
- Good analytical and logical skills.
Interview rounds: You will need to attend 3 rounds of interview.
Hr Round of interview: personal interview + questions will be asked related to finance topics.
Aptitude test: There would be a Test comprising of General Aptitude – Verbal English , Analytical and Basic computer skill ( excel ).
Final Round of interview: questions will be asked related to logical reasoning, finance knowledge.
- Please brush up on the following for the interview:
- What are Derivatives, forwards, futures, call & put options, Bonds , debentures 2.Importance or the need of derivatives. 3.Different Type of derivatives 4.Different types of markets (capital markets, money markets, primary & secondary markets, mutual funds) 5.BSE, NSE, SEBI, IPO, 6.How does a company get listed on BSE/NSE 7.Also Prepare on the basics of Accounts Other details :
- Working days : Monday to Friday.
- Shift timings : 6am to 3pm ; 1pm to 10 pm ; 7pm to 4am
- No night shift for female candidates.
- Work location Pune (Hinjewadi).
- Candidates should be willing to sign a training agreement of 12 months.
- Candidates above 35yrs are not eligible.
- Candidates with pending backlogs are not eligible.
Please bring two copies of your resume and one photo identity proof and also mention RAJKIRAN PATEL on resume for HR reference purpose. Carry this mail copy for registration and security access.
Experience : 0 to 1 yrs
Salary : INR Less Than 50,000 – 2,00,000 PA
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : Any Graduate, B.Com, BBA, MBA/PGDM, M.Com
Company Name : eClerx Services Ltd.
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : eClerx is a data analytics service provider specializing in competitive intelligence and pricing optimization programs for a number of industries and derivative operations for the financial services market. With a proven track record of delivering world-class quality and innovation to FORTUNE 500 companies, eClerx offers an unparalleled blend of people; processes and technologies to help clients substantially improve their performance at reduced cost. Our service portfolio spans the range of data process and analytics services and includes activities such as on-line catalog management, price benchmarking, contract analysis, data mining and financial / operational risk management.
Walkin Date : 5th Aug 2014
Time : 12 PM
Walkin Address :
|More Details for This Job|