Must have very good communication skills. Should have good knowledge of recruitment process.
- Handling entire recruitment process from sourcing, searching, screening, negotiating, headhunting and recruiting candidates.
- Pre-screen candidates, evaluating candidate compatibility with specific job requirements, ensuring right fit before sourcing to Manager.
- Use Job portals/ Job boards extensively and efficiently.
- Ability to interact, develop network and get the best resource for any given requirement
- Screening, short listing, sourcing candidates for the given skill sets through various job sites, referrals.
- Building and maintaining database of contacts and resumes and other such info.
- Proficiency in resourcing for information technology from junior to senior position through portals, networking and database.
- Interaction with candidates via telephone, understanding profile, making them understand job role, taking preliminary interview, and confirmation for forwarding their resume to relevant client.
- Negotiation of salary with the candidates.
Experience : 0 – 1 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : Any Graduate/ Post Graduation
Company Name : eClerx Services Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile :
eClerx Services Ltd. eClerx is a data analytics service provider specializing in competitive intelligence and pricing optimization programs for a number of industries and derivative operations for the financial services market. With a proven track record of delivering world-class quality and innovation to FORTUNE 500 companies, eClerx offers an unparalleled blend of people; processes and technologies to help clients substantially improve their performance at reduced cost. Our service portfolio spans the range of data process and analytics services and includes activities such as on-line catalog management, price benchmarking, contract analysis, data mining and financial / operational risk management. We understand client needs and solve business problems by custom designing data processes, assembling a delivery team comprising generalists and domain specialists, and developing customized software to integrate the eClerx process with client internal systems and processes. The typical eClerx program would be 15-20 head count in size, spanning multiple functions and skill levels, and would be a multi-year client partnership.
|Click here to Apply|