In-depth understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOPs), web technologies and Java/J2EETechnologiesand ability to write and optimize application code
- Deep knowledge of Java / J2EE technologies with hands-on experience on Spring, Struts, Hibernate and application server environments and ability to configure and deploy web applications
- Ability to design solutions using oops concepts and design patterns, hands-on experience on modelling tools
- Understanding of software architecture and MVC architecture and ability to work with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, data access layer, integration components etc.).
- Understanding of exposure to Service Orient Architecture (SOA).
- Additional skills around JQuery, AJAX, HTML5is nice to have.
- Experience in JIRA API Programming is a plus
- Complete knowledge of software development life cycle models like waterfall, agile etc. relevant work products/templates
- Essential skill-set required:-
- Any Graduate.
- Very good knowledge of core Java developement.
- Excellent communication
- Shaikh Sazzad.
Experience : 0 – 5 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : Any Graduate
Company Name : eClerx Services Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : eClerx is a data analytics service provider specializing in competitive intelligence and pricing optimization programs for a number of industries and derivative operations for the financial services market. With a proven track record of delivering world-class quality and innovation to FORTUNE 500 companies, eClerx offers an unparalleled blend of people; processes and technologies to help clients substantially improve their performance at reduced cost. Our service portfolio spans the range of data process and analytics services and includes activities such as on-line catalog management, price benchmarking, contract analysis, data mining and financial / operational risk management. We understand client needs and solve business problems by custom designing data processes, assembling a delivery team comprising generalists and domain specialists, and developing customized software to integrate the eClerx process with client internal systems and processes. The typical eClerx program would be 15-20 head count in size, spanning multiple functions and skill levels, and would be a multi-year client partnership.
|Click here to Apply|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017