We at eclerx services Ltd. have openings into our Financial Services domain, below mentioned are the company and profile details
Skill Requirement :-
- Any Graduate /MBA Fresher”s can apply.
- Good knowledge of derivatives & capital markets is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication Skills.
- Good analytical and logical skills.
Job Specification :-
- Cataloging (categorizing) contracts and deals of derivative trades of our clients
- Capturing data from client systems and online faxes to our system.
- Processing the captured deals and contracts.
- Reconciliation reports, preparation of reports using MS Excel, auditing
- Training and mentoring of new recruits
Experience : 0 – 3 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai, Pune, Navi Mumbai
Qualification : Any Graduate/ Any Postgraduate
Company Name : eClerx Services Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : eClerx is a data analytics service provider specializing in competitive intelligence and pricing optimization programs for a number of industries and derivative operations for the financial services market. With a proven track record of delivering world-class quality and innovation to FORTUNE 500 companies, eClerx offers an unparalleled blend of people; processes and technologies to help clients substantially improve their performance at reduced cost. Our service portfolio spans the range of data process and analytics services and includes activities such as on-line catalog management, price benchmarking, contract analysis, data mining and financial / operational risk management. We understand client needs and solve business problems by custom designing data processes, assembling a delivery team comprising generalists and domain specialists, and developing customized software to integrate the eClerx process with client internal systems and processes. The typical eClerx program would be 15-20 head count in size, spanning multiple functions and skill levels, and would be a multi-year client partnership.
|Click here to Apply|