Design and develop highly scalable and extensible software products & services; ensure the products and services meet or exceed the defined Quality, Availability and Latency goals.
- Triage and fix bugs in production environment within the defined SLA.
- Provide technical expertise to other engineers in the team and help them to deliver high quality software products.
- Understand the business & functional requirements and translate them in to technical requirements.
- Apply OOAD principles and develop software that not only meets the requirements but is highly scalable and extensible.
- Be aware of the latest developments in the software industry and bring the best practices, standards, tools and methodologies to the team.
- Write adequate unit and functional tests and ensure high quality before the software is released to production environment.
- Triage bugs across all environments (i.e. production, staging and development), identify the root cause and deliver the fix within the SLAs.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in all aspect of the software and influence architects & managers to implement those ideas.
- Partner with product managers & architects, understand their vision and ensure the software is aligned to that vision.
- Effectively communicate the ideas, problems and status across all levels in the organization.
- Navigate through a complex organization and solve problems with minimal help from management.
- Provide technical guidance to other engineers in the team and help them to deliver products as per the schedule.
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : Bachelors Degree
Company Name : eBay Inc
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : PayPal is the establish leader in online and mobile payments. It has great vision and ambitious plans to bring world-class services to offline payments as well. Core Payments team in PayPal is looking for a strong technologist to join the team and help us enable our business to realize that vision.
|Click Here to Apply|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016