- Responsible for understanding the business process outlined and identifies the gaps
- Responsible for transforming the business process & scalable design into code and test
- Deliver high quality code into production.
- Complement teams to be successful in Business process development
- Collaborate with Product, PMO, Architects and team to develop the workflows
- Influence the right decision and develop by standing for the right thing
- Responsible for high quality output by self and the team by having standards and processes in place
- Lead by example in design, implementation of high quality workflows, test suites and deliver high quality software.
- Innovate constantly and optimize productivity. Show tangible outputs
- Be a hands on person in PEGA BPM
- Should possess Expert knowledge of PEGA PRPC and tools from PEGA PRPC
- Should possess Hands-on experience with PEGA CPM, DCO, UI, PRPC, Business Process and Integration technologies.
- Vast experience in J2EE design patterns.
- Domain experience in Banking or Payments is preferable
- Should have worked with cross cultural teams distributed geographically.
- Should have performed various technical and functional roles, focused on delivery.
- Good understanding of software engineering methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Should have modeled systems using UML modeling with Case tools like Rational Rose, etc.
- Should have done data modeling using tools
- Should have experience in any backend databases like Oracle 11g database, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Sybase including schema design, PL/SQL, stored procedures.
- Should have exposure to Configuration and build management using ANT and MAVEN.
- Should be able to lead teams in PEGA design, development
- Should have handles release into production and should be able to support production deployments and issue triaging
- Should have exposure to performance tuning
- Should be willing to deal with ambiguity and get to more clarity
- Should be able to constantly innovate and keep pace with industry best practices in BPM development
- should communicate effectively and take up pressure when needed.
- Should be able to provide governance and guidance to the team
Experience : 0-2 Years (Entry Level)
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : Any Graduate
|Click here to Apply|
|Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
- Ratnakar Bank Limited Recruitment - PSM Micro banking - 10 Vacancies
- Ratnakar Bank Limited Recruitment - Relationship Manager - 4 Vacancies
- Ratnakar Bank Limited Recruitment - PSM Micro banking - 6 Vacancies
- Ratnakar Bank Limited Recruitment - Branch Manager - 1 Vacancies
- Ratnakar Bank Limited Recruitment - Personal Banker - 2 Vacancies
- Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited Recruitment - Joint General Manager , Deputy General Manager - 1 Vacancies
- Indian Railways Recruitment - Apprentice - 702 Vacancies
- Northern Railway Recruitment - Male Sports Person - 14 Vacancies
- Indian Railways Recruitment - Male Sports Person - 14 Vacancies
- Southern Railway Recruitment - Apprentice - 702 Vacancies
- World's first 3D-printed office opens in Dubai
- FreeCharge rejigs top management, elevates Govind Rajan as CEO
- US biochemical engineer Frances Arnold wins 2016 Millennium Technology Prize
- Minister of Railways Shri Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu inaugurated five new activities
- Government renames disability dept; 'divyang' replaces 'viklang'
- Assam Agricultural University Recruitment - Junior Research Fellow , Research Associate - 2 Vacancies
- Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research Recruitment - Project Technician - 2 Vacancies
- Central Institute of Fisheries Technology Recruitment - Young Professional I - 1 Vacancies
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Recruitment - Guest Teachers - 3 Vacancies
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata Recruitment - Research Associate - 1 Vacancies