Perform new design & design change using Pro/E Wildfire 3.0 & maintain database in Matrix One PLM. Detail assembly and component drawing creation for prototypes/productions & preparation of customer drawings
- Concept generation/creation for Transmission component for new product/sub-system and should materialize it to 3D model and perform basic stack-up analysis
- Conduct transmission layout analysis with other driveline sub-assemblies and create the details report of findings
- Maintain records/documents for all transmission projects (Project plan, design review document, ECO/ECR, MoM etc.) per ISO standard and should produce the same whenever required
- Have to communicate, work & understand cross function team in India as wells as other region.
- B.E Mechanical Engineering with around 1-4 years of Experience. Should have knowledge of Transmission product line for commercial vehicles. Also should have basic understanding of driveline functionality and components with Analytical tools experience.
Experience : 1-4 Years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech
Company Name : Eaton
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Eaton is a diversified power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power. A global technology leader, Eaton acquired Cooper Industries plc in November 2012. The 2012 revenue of the combined companies was $21.8 billion on a pro forma basis. Eaton has approximately 103,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
|Click Here to Apply|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016