Manages the Profit and Loss of the NPD projects. Responsibility, Authority and Accountability (RAA) for project scope delivery and successful execution within technical, schedule, cost, resource and quality commitments.
- Plans, estimates, creation of baseline budgets and risk management. Helps identify and document program constraints and assumptions. Identifies milestones and applies earned value methodology, including development of a deliverables-based WBS. Analyzes program data and looks for trends.
- Works in cross-disciplinary manner with other departments (e.g., product groups & Center of excellences) and facilitates the PROLaunch phase gate process.
- Work closely with Global program management teams and Engineering teams to ensure timely deliverables on project related deliverables.
- Leads the creation of the integrated project plans & schedules, project budget in partnership with the team and organization. Manage, forecast, collect cost and report on project budget / schedule to meet the SOW requirements. Ensures product cost according to target.
- Ensure controls are in place to support Baseline Change Management and to meet program commitments
- Ensures adherence to Gate Reviews. Ensures Best Practices & Lessons Learned are captured and properly disseminated.
- Coordinates all risks and requirements of the project. This is accomplished by planning, controlling, integrating all project activities and deliverables and measuring all elements to ensure the requirements and goals are successfully achieved.
- Tracks program performance and Provides periodic project updates (Program Status Report – Green/Yellow/Red) of current situation relating to milestones and problem/high risk areas (e.g., technical, cost, and schedule). Provides updates to the business units as well as divisional levels.
- Ensure standard program management processes are utilized and adequate support to the project team by coordinating PM reviews, preparing & publishing PM metrics and reports.
- Plays a key role in developing and executing the overall program plan.
- Maintain a dashboard to keep track of the leading indicators for the development to ensure visualization of bottlenecks.
Experience : 1 – 3 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Company Name : Eaton
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Eaton is a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power. A global technology leader, Eaton acquired Cooper Industries plc in November 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined companies was $22 billion on a pro forma basis. Eaton has approximately 100,000+ employees worldwide and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
|Click here to Apply|
22-10-2016 , 23-10-2016