Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Junior Analyst in Eaton at Pune. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Eaton Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Junior Analyst at Pune. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Eaton.
Company Name: Eaton
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Junior Analyst
Job Location: Pune
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Performs account administrative functions to set up system and application accounts and apply appropriate security access.
2. Works with I.T. management to complete periodic reviews of user access and segregation of duties for the I.T. organization. Other tasks related to compliance schedules will be assigned as the need arises.
3. Works with the process owners to drive corrective action and on-going continuous improvement efforts to ensure continued compliance to standards and streamline processes.
4. Interacts directly with internal customers and maintains the highest degree of customer service.
5. Reviews Corporate policies and standards regularly and ensures compliance with all such guidelines
1. College graduate
2. Ability to understand user access requests and translate into security requirements
3. Strong customer service skills and Help Desk /ServiceDesk experience
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
5. Ability to work under pressure
6. Knowledge of ticketing tool
7. Analytical, systematic approach to problem recognition and resolution required.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Eaton is a power management company with 2014 sales of $22.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 102,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
|Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Union Public Service Commission|
|Border Security Force|
|South Eastern Railway|
|Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation|
|Mazagon Dock Limited|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Pandyan Grama Bank|
|SBI Life Insurance|
|Indian Ordnance Factories|
|Food Corporation of India|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited|
|Airports Authority of India|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank|
|Central Bureau of Investigation|
|Indian Air Force|
|Click here to Apply|