Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Analyst – EDI Integration in Eaton Corporation at Pune. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.
Eaton Corporation Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2016 for Analyst – EDI Integration at Pune. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Eaton Corporation.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
||Analyst – EDI Integration
|Total No Of Vacancy
Eligibility & Details:
Analyst – EDI Integration:
Candidates can Get the Analyst – EDI Integration Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Analyst – EDI Integration
|Total Vacancy: NA
|Education required: Any Graduate
- Serves as an IT EDI Integration Analyst with expertise in EDI file Integration between Eaton Oracle System, SAP and other ERPs.
- Has adequate knowledge about the Oracle procure to pay and order to cash cycles or knowledge about the SAP SD module with exposure to Quote to cash(QTC), Requisition to Cash (RTC) business processes
- Has worked on few EDI integrations, preferably involving Oracle Apps, SAP EDI.
- Work collaboratively with people in similar roles from other ERP areas at Eaton such as Oracle Apps, SAP, Vista or MFG PRO.
- Has experience and working knowledge of EDI concepts including standards such as EDIFACT, ANSI X12 and IDOC.
- Works with business functional users to gather and analyze EDI requirements and define processes and system solutions.
- Works with various Functional Analysts and middleware developers to create technical requirements and EDI process flows.
Actively participates in all phases of EDI involvement including, requirements gathering, functional and technical design specifications and analysis, testing, implementation and support.
Develops strong partnerships to fully understand business process analysis and solution design and works with users to
- identify business issues/requirements and recommend cost effective solutions.
Adheres to Eaton’s Change Management Process for changes to the applications and supporting infrastructure.
- Adheres to Eaton’s Portfolio Management and PROLaunch Processes using the Project Portfolio Tool as the mechanism used to request EDI related projects.
- Has some general knowledge of IBMs Sterling Integrator (SI) and how it is used at Eaton to be able to assess whether projects requiring SI are feasible.
- Serves as an Eaton EDI subject matter expert (SME) engaged in the software development lifecycle.
- Supports others on EDI project and teams by sharing knowledge in methods, modules, technology or techniques.
- Utilizes a disciplined development methodology for continuous evolution and optimization for the EDI solution.
- Strives to implement standard EDI transactions without customization. Should customization be necessary, analyze, design and develop customizations that conform to established EDI standards and practices.
- Designs and develops appropriate EDI interface specifications to meet mapping requirements.
- Fully documents all designs (technical specs), configurations, customizations, and interfaces to other systems.
- Works with Business Analysts in the Program Management Office (PMO) to evaluate and refine business requirements documents and subsequently produce technical requirements documents. Technical specifications would include mapping specifications, development specifications and business process flows.
- Participates in design reviews with system analysts and end users.
- Adheres to development standards, processes, guidelines and procedures.
- Supports all testing activities and ensures Quality of the EDI deliverables
- Ensures compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Change Management standards and guidelines.
- Works closely with the trading partners to define the transactions and business process flows.
- Maintains a functional understanding of GIS/SI and its capabilities to provide correct specifications to the middleware developers
- Maintains contacts and relationships with the trading partner and the trading partner technical staff.
- Maintains the overall project priority of all active EDI projects.
- Creates a unique Project Portfolio project for each trading partner engagement.
- Provides advanced business process troubleshooting support as necessary.
|Candidate Profile : NA
|Last Date to Apply Online : 10 Oct 2016
|Company Profile :
Eaton is a power management company with 2013 sales of $22.0 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 102,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com In 2003, Eaton Corporation, USA embarked on a journey to set up a best in class engineering center in Pune – the Eaton India Engineering Center (EIEC). The center has completed its first phase of growth and has emerged as a major product engineering, design development center for Eaton’s global customers – primarily in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs