DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd Hiring B.Tech/B.E, Post Graduation freshers 2015 for Process Re-engineering at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E, Post Graduation can apply for this job from DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.
Company Name: DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, Post Graduation
Job Post Name: Process Re-engineering
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: 1,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A
Industry: Courier / Transportation / Freight / Warehousing
- To prepare Asset Development Plans with input fromThe Company on project execution strategies.
- To Performed Estimation and planning for Process engineering activities.
- To carry out screening studies and develop process schematics for potential projects
- To carry out life cycle cost evaluations of various concepts under consideration.
- To carry out screening studies and develop process schematics for potential engineering projects.
- To carry out process simulations and optimization studies for selected projects and prepare Process Flow Schemes with mass balances and equipment sizes.
- To review any process design work carried out by third parties (vendors).
- To establish the actual (as opposed to design) capacities and capabilities of existing field facilities in order to identify potential bottlenecks and scope for optimization.
- To identify potential applications for new technology.
- To understand the requirements of the office quality systems and ensure these requirements are met. staff to actively train and encourage the development of staff.
B.Tech/B.E, Post Graduation Holders
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
DTDC is now 25 years old and has come a long way from a modest beginning in Bengaluru, back in 1990. Today, DTDC is a power brand worth Rs. 700+ crores with 6800+ channel partners, 6500+ direct employees and overseas operations in major countries across the world.
|Click here to Apply|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016