Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Floor Officer in DMart – Avenue Supermarts Limited at Pune , Hyderabad, Ahmedabad. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.DMart – Avenue Supermarts Limited Hiring Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate freshers 2015 for Floor Officer at Pune , Hyderabad, Ahmedabad. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate can apply for this job from DMart – Avenue Supermarts Limited.
Company Name: DMart – Avenue Supermarts Limited
Qualification: Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Job Post Name: Floor Officer
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Pune , Hyderabad, Ahmedabad
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A
Total No of Vacancy: 50
1. Optimal Utilization of all SA’s depending on Buying cycle, Weekends, Holidays, and Festivals
2. Ensures proper ROTA management on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
3. Timely intimation to ASM and SM if recruitment gaps appear
4. Raise Alarm on shrinkage pattern
5. Ensure that the floor is ready before store opens and closely monitor Hygiene, FIFO, timely refilling proper display & correct price boards to provide customer satisfaction & convenience
6. Ensure that the Remarks mentioned in Purchase Floor walk register are implemented & do timely updating of registers
7. Ensure that the store is ready for the evening footfall and stocks are moved from warehouse to floor late in evening to enable easy refilling for the next day.
8. Has to execute the various processes from the team.
9. Ensure safety standards are followed by SAs within & outside the store
10. Provide support to Manager during process Audit & Stock Audit
11. Ensure timely debit clearance & provide plan/ Instruction for stacking on Top-Top
12. In absence of Manager has to do “store opening” and oversee “cash hand over” to bank/ collection agency.
13. Needs to actively participate in weekly store meetings
14. Conduct on Job training for Junior Floor officers, existing and new SAs
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Sales supervisor with QSR/ FMCG/ Retail/ Hospitality/ Manufacturing sector with team handling experience will be preferred.
Minimum Exp: 0-1 years
Qualifying skills to get the job at the interview
1. Has good interpersonal skills
2. Is able to build a rapport with the team.
3. Drives people, willingly share knowledge, believes in working together, mixes well with people, takes initiatives, is people oriented.
4. Is able to hand hold, guide and groom the team working with him/her.
5. Has good communication skills. Is able to effectively delegate, monitor and follow-up for a task given.
6. Has good co-ordination skills and can take quick decisions for routine challenges in an effective manner.
7. Keeps calm under pressure and ensures everything is under control. Is customer oriented.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
D-Mart seeks to be a one-stop shopping destination for the entire family, meeting all their daily household needs. A wide selection of home utility products is offered, including foods, toiletries, beauty products, garments, kitchenware, bed and bath linen, home appliances and much more.
Since D-Mart first opened its doors in the Mumbai region in 2000, it has grown into a trusted and well-established shopping destination in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana and Chhattisgarh D-Mart is now looking forward to growing its stores across India.
|Click here to Apply|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017