Create, maintain and improve processes for detection and mitigation of abusive activity perpetrated through usage of our products.
- Liaison with various representatives of the intelligence community, domestic and global law enforcement, industry and cyber crime watchdogs that specialize in abuse mitigation to enable rapid exchange of data and take prompt action against miscreants
- Perform forensic analysis of malware, spam, phishes/spoofs and other abuse incidents to understand modus operandi and implement countermeasures in partnership with support and system admin teams
- Proactively track and review abusive activity within our client base and take appropriate action, ensuring that our Terms of Usage are strictly adhered
- Work with and guide our dedicated operations team that receives complaints from Internet users about abusive activity, and communicates with clients and channel partners to take appropriate action
- Gather actionable intelligence and understand threats by using data obtained from various black lists, browsing various fraud forums, communicating with affected parties and so forth
- Participate in discussions within the Internet security community at large, with a view to gather intelligence and refine our processes based on industry/technology trends
- Educate our channel partners about best practices in abuse and fraud mitigation by conducting webinars and presentations, blogging etc
- Outstanding communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Internet, web technologies, operating systems and networking concepts; ability to rapidly learn new concepts
- Excellent presentation skills
- High level of interest in cyber security
- High degree of motivation, with excellent follow through skills
- Logical and analytical bend of mind, with a penchant for solving complex problems
- Good investigative skills and consummate attention to detail
- Inclination towards research, data analysis, problem solving
- Prior training or experience in cyber forensics/cyber law or network security.
- Experience in a customer interaction capacity, preferably in a technical field.
- Familiarity with foreign languages, particularly Russian and east European, Arabian or Chinese
Experience : 0 to 1 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : Any Graduate
Company Name : Directi
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Directi, through its various businesses, provides volume based, mass-market Internet products to millions of customers worldwide. Our portfolio includes a vast range of web based products such as Domain names, web and email hosting, digital certificates, payment gateways and many others that enable millions of individuals and organizations setup and maintain their online presence.
Walkin Date : Tuesday, 19th August 2014
Time : 10 am to 2 pm
Walkin Address : The Directiplex – Next to Andheri Subway, Old Nagardas Road, Andheri East. Mumbai-400 069.
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017