Dimension India Networks (P) Ltd Walk-in interview for fresher’s on 6th & 7th July 2015 for CAD Engineer, Draughtsman at Noida. Any Graduate graduates can apply for the opening. Grab the great job opportunity to kick start your career as a fresher. Before you apply, read the job profile clearly to get to know the eligibility criteria. Dimension India Walk-In Any Graduate freshers 2015 for CAD Engineer, Draughtsman at Noida. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Dimension India Networks (P) Ltd.
Company Name: Dimension India Networks (P) Ltd
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: CAD Engineer, Draughtsman
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Noida
Total No of Vacancy: 10
* Should be a Diploma in Engineering or ITI in Civil/Architecture.
* The person should have minimum 1 years of rich experience in AutoCAD specially on drafting, designing jobs.
* Must have high proficiency in AutoCAD and Engineering projects.
* Should be comfortable to work in any shift timings.
* CAD exposure will be preferred. Solar will be an added advantage.
* Good analytical skills and understanding capabilities.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Dimension I, a global leader in Outsourcing services and solutions provider enabling clients to optimize their business with high quality; greater efficiency and responsiveness. The company was established in1999 with a crystal clear vision to be niche providers of engineering drawing services and other ITeS domains. More than a decade on, we have delivered on this founding goal through an unwavering focus on quality, professionalism and timelines.
Walk-In Venue Details:-
Walk-In Date :- 6th & 7th July 2015 (Mon-Tue)
Walk-In Time :- 11 AM to 2 PM
Walk-In Address:- Dimension India Networks Pvt Ltd., E- 29, Sector- 8, Noida
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017