Candidate should possess degree in Commerce/ Accounting from a recognised university. Demonstrated computer skills in MS applications, primarily excel
- Ability to work independently with minimum or little supervision.
- Should be very detail oriented, quick learner with strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Strong communication skills. Communicate information and ideas clearly and concisely, in writing; read and understand information presented in writing
- Ability to develop observations, conclusions and recommendations based on analyzed data
- Support and educate professionals with queries on usage of corporate charge card
- To complete the required reporting and notify practitioners in a timely manner
- Provide accurate and timely information to practitioners and continuously seeks to enhance the service provided to the client.
- Supports internal controls and procedures to improve quality standards
- Review and analyze results to determine insights and answers.
- Maintain SOP’s of the team up to date and ensure to follow the SOP’s without any deviations.
- Supports process excellence and other team building activities.
- Gain knowledge of Amex policies and usage in the US and in India.
Experience : 0-3 Years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : Any Degree
Company Name : Deloitte
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates.
|Click Here to Apply|