Deloitte is in an exciting growth phase, so there has never been a better time to join us.
The Indirect Tax team provides tax advice and compliance services to our premier client base across the indirect tax spectrum. If you are a talented indirect tax practitioner you will enjoy working as part of our exceptional indirect tax team as a Assistant Manager.
As the successful applicant you will:
- Assisting in provision of tax advisory in the nature of opinions, memo’s, structuring notes etc from indirect tax perspectives.
- Evaluating various benefits available under indirect tax legislations for the clients.
- Undertaking periodical compliance requried as per the provisions of Value Added Tax/Central Sales Tax legislation, Excise and Service tax regulations
- Handle retainer clients , on time advisory porjects
- Presentations to clients giving overview of the Indirect tax levels in India
- Analysing customs duties, classification of goods for rate of customs duty and valuation of goods, Import and Export policy & procedure.
- Preparation of appeal docuemnt and assisting in filing appeal with the tax authorities, CESTAT, High Court etc from Indirect Tax perspective
- To undertake this role you will be a professionally qualified tax practitioner with 0-2 years experience technical indirect tax experience in either a professional services or commercial environment.
Becoming a member of the Deloitte community has many benefits, including:
- A working environment where personal development and growth are encouraged
- Market competitive remuneration plus benefits
- The opportunity of being part of a worldwide multidisciplinary network, where learning and development are a crucial element
- Real opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- In summary, this career role at Deloitte offers you exposure to a large and diverse range of clients, and exceptional career opportunities with one of the preeminent global professional services firms.
- In return Deloitte offers you the opportunity to join a growing successful indirect tax practice with global reach and to develop strong client relationships within our stellar client base.
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Qualification : Graduate
Company Name : Deloitte
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is an organization of member firms around the world devoted to client service excellence. In India Deloitte has offices in thirteen locations, we have major practice offices in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Baroda and Ahmedabad.
|Click here to Apply|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017