Deloitte Hiring Graduate freshers 2015 for Accounts Executive/Accountant at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for this job from Deloitte.
Company Name: Deloitte
Job Post Name: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Mumbai
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
- This position will involve working with a broad cross-section of Deloitte professionals, including Partners, client service personnel, and others within India offices and global offices.
- The candidate must possess strong writing and reviewing skills along with excellent verbal communication skills. Project management skills will be preferred along with the ability to work with people at all levels as the candidate will be required to interact with functional and engagement teams in executing projects.
- Candidate must have a minimum experience of four years and should be a team player.
- ResponsibilitiesEdit pursuit/sales materials, including proposals, presentations, and other marketing collaterals to improve the flow, grammar logic, structure, etc.Write/rewrite sections of documents for organisation, clarity, conciseness, and completeness.Query authors for clarifications and interface with functional and engagement teams in the execution of projects.Use analytical and writing skills to effective develop persuasive messages based on information provided by proposal team members. This involves writing/rewriting win themes, creating compelling messages, brainstorming creative solutions to challenges, and identifying benefits for prospective clients. Manage specific deadline-driven projects, including, but not limited to, proposals and pursuit deliverables to ensure on-time completion and a high level of quality.Ensure adherence to in-house style standards and branding guidelines.
QualificationsGraduate in any discipline (English preferred), diploma in Mass Communication or Journalism along with four years of relevant experience in the field with major concentration on reviewing and writing documents.Ability to communicate issues to all stakeholders in a consistent and frequent manner.Team-oriented with a proven ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously with minimal direction.Strong sense of responsibility. Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is an organization of member firms around the world devoted to client service excellence. In India Deloitte has offices in thirteen locations, we have major practice offices in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Baroda and Ahmedabad.
|Click here to Apply|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017