Any Degree Fresher’s required for the position Associate Vice President – Technology Support Services in Deloitte at Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Deloitte Hiring Any Degree freshers 2015 for Associate Vice President – Technology Support Services at Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed Any Degree can apply for this job from Deloitte.
Company Name: Deloitte
Qualification: Any Degree
Job Post Name: Associate Vice President – Technology Support Services
Job Location: Hyderabad
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Responsible for overseeing the delivery of services in the region by maintaining 24 hour x 7 day x 365 days a year access to technology support.
2. Oversee and work with office/block managers to ensure offices have and maintain a service delivery model focused on customer service.
3. In addition, teams will be responsible for asset deployments, print services, laptop lifecycle, remote/project site support, etc.
4. Shares responsibility and accountability for the customer experience at the walkups and at remote locations in the region, to include support at client sites
Skills : Good Communication
1. Excellent communication and presentation skills for both internal and external audiences
2. Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree preferred with 12 to 16 years of progressive experience with technology support, project management and leading people/teams
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Last Date to Apply : 30 Nov 2015
|Click here to Apply|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016