Placing calls to the insurance companies to verify patient’s health insurance eligibility/benefits and verification/notification of authorization
- Document the outcome of the call and analysis as per the requirement being trained on.
- Taking action based on the call outcome/analysis as per instructions provided
- Adhering and achieving to ramp up targets.
- Regular Attendance.
- Work closely with the team leads and quality resources to deliver SLA.
- Apply the training knowledge to the day to day work
- Candidates should possess Any Degree without standing arrears
- Should be open to work in night shifts in a 24×7 environment
- Should have excellent communication skills in English.
- Graduate with 0 to 18 Months of work experience.
Experience : 0-2 Years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : Any degree
Company Name : Dell
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Since 1984, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end computing solutions company, Dell continues to transform computing and provide high quality solutions that empower people to do more all over the world. We serve customers ranging from the world’s largest businesses and public-sector organizations, to small and medium businesses, and individual consumers.
Walkin Date : 27 January – 31st January 2015.
Time : 1 PM.
Walkin Address : Dell International Services, DLF IT Park, 1/124, Shivaji Gardens Block 7 , 2nd Floor Moonlight Stop, Ramapuram, Mount Poonamallee Road, Manapakkam, Chennai – 600089 OR Dell Business Process Solutions, Ambit IT Park, 3rd Floor, 32A & B, Industrial Estate, Ambattur,Chennai – 600058
|Click here to Apply|