Listen, monitor and analyze social media content to identify relevant issues, threats, and opportunities, and develop succinct reports to inform stake holders.
. Create daily and weekly reports which address client requirements.
. Need to implement listening queries in social media measurement tools to monitor “brand-specific” online conversation in target relevant sites.
. Generate comprehensive standard reports / dashboards that visually represent KPIs and inform the stakeholders about potential areas of successes / failures.
. Maintain familiarity with social media tools.
1. Bachelor’s degree (freshers preferred. Graduates with Engineering/MBA degrees will not be considered for this position)
2. Very strong and demonstrated analytical skills
3. Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
4. Excellent report writing capabilities
5. A positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines and a rapidly-changing market
6. Should be flexible to work in shifts (3.30 PM – 1.30 AM)
7. Should be willing to take on other additional responsibilities such as updating client websites, administration of courses, certifications, content publishing, email necessary stake holders, etc
1. Graduate(B.Sc, BBA, BA, BCom) (MBA/PGDBA, Engineering do not qualify for this role)
2. Any cirruculum work in market research, digital marketing, business analysis, PR, statistics, would be an added advantage
3. Freshers who have used statistical tools to create models & insights for their projects would be an added advantage.
4. Excellent communications skills (both verbal & written)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : B.Sc/BBA/BA/B.Com/MBA
Company Name : Dell
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world. Learn more about our story, purpose and people behind our customer-centric approach.
|Click here to Apply|
|Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|