Job Title: Customer Care Sr. Representative Experience: Freshers (0-2 years) Role Responsibilities: Placing calls to the insurance companies to verify patient’s health insurance eligibility/benefits and verification/notification of authorization
- Document the outcome of the call and analysis as per the requirement being trained on.
- Taking action based on the call outcome/analysis as per instructions provided
- Adhering and achieving to ramp up targets.
- Regular Attendance.
- Work closely with the team leads and quality resources to deliver SLA.
- Apply the training knowledge to the day to day work
- Should be open to work in night shifts in a 24×7 environment
- Should have excellent communication skills in English.
- Graduate with 0 to 18 Months of work experience.
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : Any Graduate / Any Postgraduate
Company Name : Dell International Services India Private Limited
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Dell is a Technology driven company with a unique Dell Direct model. Dell Information Technology department (Dell I/T) plays a key role in enabling the Dell Direct model by creating, deploying and supporting global industry-leading I/T assets and services that reliably deliver the best customer experience and competitive edge.
Walkin Date : 6th January – 31st January
Time : 9 AM
Walkin Address : Dell Business Process Solutions, Ambit IT Park, 3rd Floor, 32A & B, Industrial Estate, Ambattur,Chennai – 600058
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016