0-2 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience (High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree, technical college or some college course work preferred).
• Monitors and diagnoses performance of system resources and batch cycles utilizing software support tools.
• Performs incident resolution, problem determination and root cause analysis.
• Escalates tickets to specialized technical teams.
• Resolves problems involving technical knowledge of Unix, Intel, iSeries, Mainframe, messaging, storage and networking.
• Evaluates system configuration and software to ensure effective use of hardware resources.
• Provides positive customer experience with each customer interaction.
Career Level Criteria
• Established working knowledge and application of a specialized technical skill.
• Understands how work impacts results for their area.
• Demonstrates knowledge of internal operations and develops relationships to facilitate workflow.
• Applies specialized knowledge to coordinate day-to-day work.
• Knowledge of related regulations and standards.
• Strong understanding of current processes and procedures and may identify opportunities for improvement.
• Completes a wide range of tasks and assignments.
• Uses basic information- gathering skills.
• Recognizes when there is insufficient information and brings problems to the attention of others.
• Escalates non-routine and/or technical issues to more senior -level team members.
• Assignments require limited judgment with little to no decision- making.
• Activities focus on support and maintenance rather than development or implementation.
• Exceptions are resolved with the concurrence of a team lead or supervisor.
• Receives close supervision or is guided by detailed instructions for all work.
• Strictly follows standard operating procedures.
• Organizes and completes tasks according to assigned priorities.
• Demonstrates an awareness of the relative urgency of tasks and responds accordingly.
• Exchanges and verifies job related information to provide basic support.
• Listens and asks questions within team to identify basic customer needs and seeks clarification.
• Limited interaction with customers or others outside work area.
Job Level Criteria
• Applies introductory knowledge of servers and networks to field non-critical incidents, problems, and recurring requests received from automation and end users by following documented Standard Operating procedures.
• Prioritizes daily activities by defined SOP’s:
• Prioritize the work based on complexity
• Escalates the issues to next level.
• Introduction to ITIL awareness and foundations.
• Documentation of solutions for specific issues.
• CCNA, Microsoft Windows, UNIX or other technical certification preferred, but not required.
• Process oriented and work is driven by Standard Operating Procedures.
• Information assessment and application.
• Competent in Decision making, Problem solving & Team work skills.
Experience : 0-2 years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Noida, UP, India
Qualification : Degree, Diploma
Company Name : DELL
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : NA
Click Here to Apply
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016