. Function as a global liaison between functional, technical and off shore development teams. Analyze/document existing processes, systems and potential customized system solutions.
. Review BRD, SRS, Prepare TDS, develop overall system synopsis, and prepare presentations for senior management and team leads.
. Assist with project planning and system implementation
. Develop feasibility, business case studies, and estimates
. Interact with associates from different geographical regions & different time zones
Candidate Profile :
1. Bachelors degree in a related field (Business, CS, IS, MIS) and experience in a manufacturing environment in high technology industry preferred.
2. Must be a team player with excellent communication and analytical skills, and an ability to work closely with users, management, and Oracle Support.
1. Should have good understanding of SDLC phases of application development
2. MS.NET 2.0 and above, Visual Studio 2005 and above
3. ASP.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF and XML
4. C# and PL/SQL
5. MS SQL Server 2008 or above, Oracle
7. Good understanding of MVP and MVC patterns
8. TFS for managing various life cycle activities (version control, build automation, work items for tracking, etc.)
9. Knowledge about Performance management (identification of performance issues and fixing/tuning. Both C# and PL/SQL)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : Bachelors Degree
Company Name : Dell
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Since 1984, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end computing solutions company, Dell continues to transform computing and provide high quality solutions that empower people to do more all over the world. We serve customers ranging from the world’s largest businesses and public-sector organizations, to small and medium businesses, and individual consumers.
|Click here to Apply|