Dell Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech freshers 2015 for Software Development Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech can apply for this job from Dell.
Company Name: Dell
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
Job Post Name: Software Development Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
- Develops high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers.
- Works closely with the global development team, senior solution architects, and executives within EES to plan ongoing feature development, product maintenance, and management of development teams
- Works closely with the solution architects and leads through all phases of the SDLC
- Analyzing business requirements, processes, data, and system integration points to determine/recommend appropriate technology solutions
- Generates technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests
- Role reports to a Director or Manager of Software Engineering for EES
- Candidates should possess Engineering Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering 2016 from a recognized university.
- Basic knowledge of object oriented programming languages; operating systems; firmware; BIOS; device drivers; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; embedded software/firmware; tools and utilities, as applicable.
- Able to code/debug simple programs using either written or verbal design specifications
- Basic understanding of hardware and software interactions
- Undergraduate degree and 0-2 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of SQL Server development and database design
- Designing, coding, testing, documenting, and deploying global applications based on system and user requirements
- Knowledge of XSLT and Agile methodology
- Familiar with Unit Test, Mock, Test Driven Development etc.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Incorporated as Dell Computer India Private Ltd. in Bangalore in 1996, Dell has been among the fastest growing technology companies in India and continues to be among the top three today.Customers throughout India in large enterprises, small and medium businesses, at home and in government organisations choose Dell to be their trusted technology solutions partner.For more than 28 years, Dell has empowered countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams.We support customers through sales and marketing, customer contact centres, research and development (R&D), IT, manufacturing and services offices in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Delhi, Pune, Coimbatore, Noida and Chennai.
|Click here to Apply|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017