Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical service
- Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follow guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
- Identifies, researches and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Remains knowledgeable of Dell’s product line, current industry products and technologies.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to Dell standards.
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
- May be involved in revenue generation activities with current Dell customers.
- Reviews and distributes pertinent cross-functional information.
- Candidates should possess any degree from a recognized university
- Minimum 10 + 2 with 12 months of International Contact Centre Exp.
- Strong telephone etiquette skills.
- Able to communicate over the phone effectively.
- Basic knowledge of Dell products, customer service, policies and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of computer and navigating through open applications.
- Experience in Technical or Semi – Technical process preferred
Experience : 12 Months +
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : Any degree
Company Name : Dell
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Since 1984, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end computing solutions company, Dell continues to transform computing and provide high quality solutions that empower people to do more all over the world. We serve customers ranging from the world’s largest businesses and public-sector organizations, to small and medium businesses, and individual consumers.
|Click here to Apply|