. Analyze the request task / Incident and provide Support to healthcare facilities in USA. Work with business users on documenting, testing and implementing system changes and customization.
. Understands technology and application development methodologies used to perform Request and Incident management
. Work closely with clinical application analysts to coordinate and resolve issues reported.
. Assist with validation processes of the system data integrity.
. Responsible for ongoing enhancements to the current functionality; troubleshooting; training of new end-users.
. Provide application support and maintenance for Cerner Millennium
. Provide support for testing and upgrade conversion activities
. Support Installing patches/fixes provided by the vendor in accordance with change control processes
. User Provisioning and access security
Candidate Profile :
1. Good understanding of any Healthcare Systems Workflow (Local HIS/ Cerner/ Meditech / McKesson )
2. Good understanding of any HIS Clinical modules (Pharmacy or LAB)
3. Experience of interaction with end users and IT team
4. Experienced in Supporting Hospital IT Clinical functionality 6 -12 months max.
5. Excellent Written and verbal communication Skills
6. Ready to work in Shifts as required
7. Essential troubleshooting skills.
8. MHA (Masters in Hospital Administration) from any reputed institute (Like TISS / Apollo Institute /IHMR/ Manipal) or other equivalent certificatio
Experience : 0.6 – 12 Months
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Noida
Qualification : Any Graduate
Company Name : Dell
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Since 1984, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end computing solutions company, Dell continues to transform computing and provide high quality solutions that empower people to do more all over the world. We serve customers ranging from the world’s largest businesses and public-sector organizations, to small and medium businesses, and individual consumers.
|Click here to Apply|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016