BE/B.Tech, MCA Fresher’s required for the position Software Development Analyst in Dell at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Dell Hiring BE/B.Tech, MCA freshers 2015 for Software Development Analyst at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech, MCA can apply for this job from Dell.
Company Name: Dell
Qualification: BE/B.Tech, MCA
Job Post Name: Software Development Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Participating in analysis activities such as producing use cases or a business object model
2. Developing software that conforms to a design model within its constraints
3. Validating the implementation for conformance to the design
4. Performance tuning of specific software components
5. Preparing documentation for design, source code, unit test plans, integration tests, release notes, requirements reviews, and design feedback as required
6. Working in compliance with configuration management rules and guidelines Enhancement /bug fixes for Spring batch applications.
7. Good communication skills, Ability to communicate directly with US customers
8. Work as a part of team, learn and share knowledge
1. OraclePL/SQL and Oracle RDBMS.
2. Java web services on weblogic application server.
3. Spring framework (primarily spring batch).
4. XSD, WSDL, XML.
5. Knowledge of Tibco Active matrix services.
6. Unix/ LINUX shell scripting.
7. Service interface testing (SOAPUI)
9. Able to work closely with operations group for deployment, troubleshooting, maintenance.
10. Strong communication and problem solving skills
11. EDI Transaction Experience
12. SQL Server
1. Health Care Knowledge
2. Tibco experience
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world. Learn more about our story, purpose and people behind our customer-centric approach.
|Click here to Apply|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016