Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Contracts Analyst in Dell at Noida. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Dell Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Contracts Analyst at Noida. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Dell.
Company Name: Dell
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Contracts Analyst
Job Location: Noida
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Responsible for filling out vendor questionnaires and certification forms from our sales, customers, including online forms – Forms are often required prior to being allowed to participate in RFP’s.
2. Role supports all English language requests for the ABU, Public, and Other Commercial customers, globally.
3. Role requires the team to liaise with SMEs of various departments for any non-factual information or information pertaining to Customer contracts.
4. Ensures accurate entry of data and reconciles entered items.
5. Maintains databases and updates information as needed.
6. Creates and distributes routine and ad-hoc reports if needed.
7. Organizes and completes tasks according to assigned priorities and timelines.
8. Works on tasks that are generally routine in nature. Interactions are typically limited to immediate area.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world. Learn more about our story, purpose and people behind our customer-centric approach.
|Click here to Apply|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017