DCB Bank Limited Hiring Any Graduate, Post Graduation freshers 2015 for Customer Care Associate at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Post Graduation can apply for this job from DCB Bank Limited.
Company Name: DCB Bank Limited
Qualification: Any Graduate, Post Graduation
Job Post Name: Customer Care Associate
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Mumbai
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
- Handling customer queries /complaints of Banks customers
- Handling enquiries on new products / communications launched by the Bank.
- Ensuring end to end resolution and providing customer satisfaction.
- Outcalling customers whenever required and follow up to take queries to closures
- Handling inbound calls from customers.
- Query handling pertaining to their bank account, loans, etc.
- Cross selling our Banks products.
Any Graduate, Post Graduation Holders
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
DCB Bank is a modern emerging new generation private sector bank with 145 branches across 17 states and 2 union territories. It is a scheduled commercial bank regulated by the Reserve Bank of India. It is professionally managed and governed. DCB Bank has contemporary technology and infrastructure including state of the art internet banking for personal as well as business banking customers. DCB Bank’s business segments are Retail, micro-SME, SME, mid-Corporate, Agriculture, Commodities, Government, Public Sector, Indian Banks, Co-operative Banks and Non Banking Finance Companies (NBFC). DCB Bank has approximately 450,000 customers. DCB Bank’s network of 145 plus state-of-the-art, customer friendly branches are across the states of Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Delhi/ NCR, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal and Union Territories of Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli. DCB Bank has deep roots in India since its inception in 1930s. Its promoter and promoter group the Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development (AKFED) & Platinum Jubilee Investments Ltd. holds over 16.41% stake. AKFED is an international development enterprise. It is dedicated to promoting entrepreneurship and building economically sound companies.
|Click here to Apply|