Danfoss Industries Pvt Ltd Hiring Any Graduate, Post Graduation freshers 2015 for Customer Care Executive at Chennai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Post Graduation can apply for this job from Danfoss Industries Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Danfoss Industries Pvt Ltd
Qualification: Any Graduate, Post Graduation
Job Post Name: Customer Care Executive
Experience: 0 Years
Job Location: Chennai
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Danfoss Industries has openings for Customer Care Executives for our Customer Service Center, India.
This is a new and a vital role in our Customer Service Center for all segment businesses of Danfoss in India, instrumental in increasing Customer Loyalty across the organization and ensuring Danfoss is seen as Easy to do business with organization.
The position will report to the National Manager- Customer Service Center and provide first line support to customers by handling their queries related to Pre sales, During sales and After sales.The main focus will be to provide resolution to customers efficiently and promptly within set turnaround time.
Areas of Responsibilities
- Providing first line support to customer on Sales Cycle ( Pre , During and After Sales) queries received through Phone, Email and Web
- Understanding customer requirements, capturing the details, informing right internal stakeholders , followup and providing resolution( if in scope)
- Ensuring customer is getting the response in the specified turn around time as agreed
- Ensuring all the details from the customer is captured
- Continous improvement on the response time to customer
- Provide right information to the customer on all their queries
- Informing the internal stakeholders within organization for resolving customer queries
- Create customer delight in every call that comes into the system
- Professionally handling queries coming from all direct and indirect customers
- To remain as first point of contact for customers with queries, complaints, feedback’s, requests etc.
- Registering customer queries through Phone, Email and Web using case management system ( Salesforce Service and Sales colud)
- Providing first level support to customer in solving their queries and further assign it to the repsective stakeholder in the organziation to provide solution
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Monitor, followup and escalating unresolved queries
- Maintains customer database by entering information in CRM
- Ensuring timely and professional responses to all complaints, requests and queries received.
- Compilation of answers for informational requests from customers and supporting on knowledge build for customer service center
- Efficient handling of complaints to completion and enabling satisfaction of customer.
- Preparing reports on the activities of the Customer Care department or team.
- Rendering useful administrative support to other members of the customer care team.
- Clear and pleasant speaking voice and fluency in English and Hindi
- Attention to details and active problem solving
- High amount of service orientation
- Good listening skills
- Interpersonal skills to deal with internal and external stakeholders
- Good communications skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good listening and typing skills
- Attention to details
- Analytical, structured, persistent
- Energetic self-motivator
- Strong in both planning and execution
- Customer focus and sales oriented
- Comprehending skills
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
About Danfoss Group Danfoss is Denmark’s largest industrial Group and a world leader in research, development & production of energy efficient technologies, engaged in making modern living possible through Climate & Energy solutions. With more than 80 years of experience in providing energy-efficient technologies that save energy and combat climate change, it has presence in more than 50 countries across the globe and provides world-class solutions through various business areas namely, Danfoss Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Controls, Danfoss Power Electronics, Danfoss Heating Solutions, Danfoss Commercial Compressors, Danfoss Power Solutions and Danfoss District Energy. About Danfoss India Danfoss Industries Private Limited, established in 1998, is 100-percent owned subsidiary of The Danfoss Group and is headquartered in Chennai with a sales and support network comprising of 10 offices & more than 500 employees across India. Danfoss India serves a wide range of industries that rely on Danfoss products for their component and sub-system needs – state-of-art refrigeration, air conditioning components and controls, VLTÂ® Drives and a range of heating valves, controls & solutions for HVAC, district cooling & under floor heating applications.
|Click here to Apply|