Danaher Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Others freshers 2015 for Field Service Engineer at Across India. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Others can apply for this job from Danaher.
Company Name: Danaher
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Others
Job Post Name: Field Service Engineer
Job Location: Across India
Industry: IT/Software Industry
- The Field Service Engineer performs customer support activities including the installation, modification and repair of complex equipment and systems. These products are primarily electronic systems used in the electric utility industry. They also make technical presentations related to products.
- Interpret maintenance manuals, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Repair and install equipment utilizing knowledge of electronics and software functionality and using standard test instruments and hand tools.
- Install and maintain technical equipment in customer sites.
- Present and train others on maintenance and functionality of equipment.
- Provide direct customer and sales support.
- Technical undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Thorough knowledge of computer operations systems (UNIX, LINUX, Windows)
- Mechanical & electrical aptitude
- Ability to read and understand schematics
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills in native language & English, public speaking ability
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life around the world. Our family of world class brands have unparalleled leadership positions in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including health care, environmental and communications. We are a globally diverse team of 66,000 associates united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our ultimate competitive advantage. In 2013, we generated $19.1 billion in revenue and our market capitalization exceeded $50 billion. We are ranked #152 on the Fortune 500 and, during the past 20 years, our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 Index by nearly 2,800 percent.
|Click here to Apply|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016