maintains and manages all important documents either for a particular project or whole organization and assures that it is easily accessible and stored. He or she also maintains and examines related files to release blueprints, drawings, and engineering documents to manufacturing and other operating departments.
- Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents and drawings.
- Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Generate the various document control reports as required.
- Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable
- Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly
- Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
- Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.
- Update the man-hours for a particular project / all the projects on a daily basis.
- Report on the pending activities based on the set deadlines on a daily/weekly basis
- Send weekly/monthly reports on the man-hours / overall progress of the project.
- Keep a track of the overall progress of the project on project management software
Experience : 0 – 3 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Navi Mumbai
Qualification : Any Graduate/ Post Graduation
Company Name : Cybermarine Knowledge Systems Pvt. Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Design engineering consultants with a wide array of capabilities in Offshore floating structures, Ship Design, Marine Engineering & Marine Technology.
|Click here to Apply|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016