Accounts Payables functions for Cvent India
Only first attempt qualified CA’s can apply
- Position Duties:
- Accounts Payables functions for Cvent India
- Obtaining approvals for Vendor invoices from approving authorities
- Raising payment requests
- Recording Invoices & Employee Reimbursements in books of accounts (Microsoft Dynamics- Great Plains)
- Getting journals approved from approvers
- Processing vendor check from payable module (computerized check Printing)
- Issuing checks to vendors & doing Online Transfers
- Assistance in Monthly Closure of books of accounts
- Preparation of Accrual Schedule and Accrual entries on each month close for AP Process
- Preparation of Fixed Asset register and monthly Depreciation entries
- Preparation of Prepaid account schedule and monthly amortization entries
- Preparing Balance sheet reconciliations for various Balance sheet accounts
- Assistance in other Month End Activities if required Support yearly Financial Audits for Cvent Inc. and Cvent India
- Perform various financial and accounting analysis.
- Preparing various reports for Management as required.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Only first attempt qualified CA’s can apply
- 0 to 2 years of experience in transactional accounting role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Experience working with ERP Package, preferably Great Plains.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and coordination skills.
- Ability to handle a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task are a must
- Successful candidates will be self-starters, able to excel with minimal supervision
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : Any Graduate/ CA
Company Name : Cvent India Pvt. Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Cvent, Inc. (www.cvent.com) is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software for meetings and event management. Our platform of products includes software to manage and facilitate online event registration, meeting site selection, event management, e-mail marketing and web surveys. We also develop mobile apps for both corporate and consumer events. Founded in 1999, we currently have 1,500 talented and dedicated employees and are headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C., in McLean, Virginia, with additional U.S. offices in Portland, Oregon; Austin, Texas, and Los Angeles, California. Internationally we have offices in New Delhi, India, and London, England. Cvent has received a number of awards and honors recognizing our strong company culture, innovative products, stellar customer service and support, visionary leadership and investment in our employees. We currently have job openings across all departments and locations and are looking to add valuable team members to further strengthen the company’s DNA.
|Click here to Apply|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016