Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Application Support Engineer in Cvent at Across India. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Cvent Hiring Any Graduate 2015 for Application Support Engineer at Across India. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Cvent.
Company Name: Cvent
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Application Support Engineer
Experience: 1 – 3 yrs
Job Location: Across India
Total No of Vacancy: NA
Skills we are seeking in our Application Support Engineers:
2. BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent required.
3. Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
4. Solid understanding of relational databases and the Software Development Life Cycle.
5. Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
6. Ability to convey technical information to a general audience.
7. Aptitude for learning new technologies.
8. Zealous attention to detail.
9. Familiarity with software deployment, website analytics, web service APIs and version control systems is a plus.
1. Work on Internet scale applications, where performance, reliability, and scalability are critical design goals – not after-thoughts.
2. Provide top-tier software support across our web-based software platforms, mobile devices, and backend systems.
3. Collaborate with multiple teams in order to uncover, analyze and resolve our clients’ issues.
4. Gain experience working with different database technologies, ranging from traditional relational to the latest NoSQL products such as MongoDB and Redis.
5. Become a subject matter expert who supplies in-depth technical and business product knowledge to multiple teams.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
We offer a complete, comprehensive solution to guide users and help them save time and costs throughout the entire lifecycle of their events, all while delivering memorable experiences for attendees.
|Click here to Apply|