Bachelor’s Degree Fresher’s required for the position Product Developer in CSC at Chennai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. CSC Hiring Bachelor’s Degree freshers 2016 for Product Developer at Chennai. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this job from CSC.
Company Name: CSC
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Post Name: Product Developer
Job Location: Chennai
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Recommends specific product configurations to assist with overall system design and integration.
2. Configures, implements, and provides complex product support activities to meet client needs.
3. Identifies potential uses for products or technologies; identifies issues and solidifies plans for using them to meet business needs. Assists in preparing requirements, evaluating products, and selecting relevant software such as commercial off the shelf software (COTS).
4. Selects, coordinates and implements technical product components, ensuring that the technical solution addresses the business concern. Assists sales and consulting engineering teams in designing and integrating products into customer environments.
5. Addresses product requirements, usability, change requests and defines future functionality to end users and stakeholder groups to increase understanding of products.
6. Provides insight and advice to customers concerning applicability of specific complex products/technologies.
7. Selects technology vendors to meet business needs as appropriate. Consults with, and compares, solutions with other product development managers, vendors, and cross functional technical groups to ensure consistent product solutions.
8. Serves as the subject matter expert on product systems, processes, network architecture and interface capabilities.
9. Participates in acceptance testing; coordinates product launches into new and existing markets.
10. Assists in outlining new product/service business case justification to ensure that the proposed solution is capable of delivering articulated business benefits to the client.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
2. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field preferred
3. Four or more years of experience with technical product configuration, design, and/or integration
4. Experience working with technical products, vendors, and families of technologies
5. Experience working with product configurations
6. Experience working with relevant software packages or classes of packages, and products within area of technical expertise
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
In addition to our headquarters in Falls Church, Virginia, USA, and with major offices across the globe, our 72,000 professionals serve clients in more than 70 countries. CSC is a global leader of next-generation information technology (IT) services and solutions. Our mission is to enable superior returns on clients’ technology investments through best-in-class industry solutions, domain expertise and global scale.
|Click here to Apply|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016