Bachelors Degree Fresher’s required for the position Associate Professional System Analyst in CSC at Chennai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. CSC Hiring Bachelors Degree freshers 2015 for Associate Professional System Analyst at Chennai. Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree can apply for this job from CSC.
Company Name: CSC
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Job Post Name: Associate Professional System Analyst
Job Location: Chennai
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Assists in designing and implementing new methods, procedures, and systems (both automated and manual) to improve the processing and flow of information within the company.
2. Assists in developing documentation of the system specifications, including system scripts, system installation procedures, system backup and recovery techniques and system test methods.
3. Assists in developing cost/benefit analyses for new proposed program modifications, methods, and procedures.
4. Troubleshoots basic network problems; monitors and evaluates system performance. Analyzes, installs and configures applications as needed.
5. Establishes basic operational databases, software configuration controls and system interfaces for computer system(s) assigned.
6. Assists in maintaining file servers and network access; documents and analyzes system anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance.
7. Prepares systems for operational use and supports operational tests.
8. Gathers information from users for analysis of problem areas and prepares elementary feasibility studies.
Basic Qualifications :
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
2. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
3. Zero or more years of systems development or systems analysis experience
4. Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
5. Experience working with relational databases to facilitate systems analysis.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
In addition to our headquarters in Falls Church, Virginia, USA, and with major offices across the globe, our 72,000 professionals serve clients in more than 70 countries. CSC is a global leader of next-generation information technology (IT) services and solutions. Our mission is to enable superior returns on clients’ technology investments through best-in-class industry solutions, domain expertise and global scale.
|Click here to Apply|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016