At Creole Studios, we are obsessed about software. Well-built software is our adrenaline.
- We wish to touch people’s lives with the software products conceptualized, designed & produced in our studio. We love to explore different cultures and understand the diverse needs of people from different parts of the world. Be it a cafÃ© owner in France, or a mechanical factory team in Germany, or a lab scientist in Japan, or a group of environmentalists in Brazil, or a human-rights activist in Libya, we are motivated to create software products that help all of them in doing what they do in a better and a more powerful way. Nothing makes us happier than empowering people across the globe through our work.
- If you can connect with that philosophy…
- If you believe that you can converse with the global audience and connect to their needs…
- If you think you can digest the diversity of the different communities globally and cater to them…
- Come join us! We’d be thrilled to have another enlightened mind amongst us. Together we can make this world a better place using technology.
Qualifications: B.E./B. Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology, or BCA/MCA, Basic knowledge about programming languages like C, C++, PHP, Java, Objective-C, etc.
Additional Advantage: Having a programming background would be an added advantage. We’re not looking for BBA/MBA graduates without any connection to software industry.
- Brilliant interpersonal skills. Excellent hold over English language is a must.
- Good virtual communication abilities and comprehension & presentation skills.
- Flexible working times to suit global working hours.
- Tech-savvy, understanding of modern communication tools.
- Quick learner, charming, positive, enthusiastic & hardworking personality.
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Qualification : B.E./ B. Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ Any Postgraduate
Company Name : Creole Studios
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : A software design and development studios based in Ahmedabad
|Click here to Apply|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017