Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Consolidated Risk Reporting in Credit Suisse at Mumbai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Credit Suisse Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Consolidated Risk Reporting at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Credit Suisse.
Company Name: Credit Suisse
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Consolidated Risk Reporting
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Mumbai
Total No of Vacancy: NA
Website: http://www.Credit Suisse.com
* Part of team of analysts supporting the Credit Suisse reporting (including VaR, Position Risk ERC, Allocated Capital and sensitivities), limit monitoring and backtesting preparation.
* Work with the cross functional reporting team to improve efficiencies across reports and analytical tools as well as the development of further tools.
* Face off to key stakeholders across MRM, RFDAR, Risk IT and Finance
* Production and distribution of market risk reports including investigation and analysis of exceptions, data integrity and methodology issues
* Reporting and performing validation checks on VaR movements. This will involve evaluation and analysis of market risk exposures by employing statistical and other approaches.
* Ensure that the risk reports are accurate and complete along with the implementation of improved controls.
* To participate in the roll out of enhancements in risk systems, processes and data feeds.
* VaR, ERC, Exposure & Sensitivity Limit Monitoring:
* Monitoring of VaR, ERC, Exposures and Sensitivities against limits globally across all Credit Suisse business lines
* Reporting of and explanation of limit violations to senior management; Escalation and resolution of limit breaches
* Calculation and reporting of CS Group Position Risk ERC (99%), including analysis of portfolio changes and ERC composition over the reporting period
* Preparation of the weekly executive board report which represents a snap shot of key risk limits and usages
* Testing of new methodologies, parameters and system changes
* Ownership of reporting business hierarchy and liaison with relevant teams as and when reorganisations occur, includes requirement to adjust historic ERC usages for new business structures
* Development / improvement of reporting processes and infrastructure including control aspects
* Adhoc business and senior management requests, e.g. analysis of ERC usage, ERC concentrations
* Role would suit a strong analyst with good Excel skills and would require good experience in financial markets and Risk management experience.
* Prior VAR/ ERC experience would be a plus
* Graduate/ Post-Graduate in Finance/ Statistics/ Economics/ Sciences/ Mathematics and completed/ pursuing taking the CFA or FRM qualifications would be desirable.
* Ability to work independently, and escalate issues appropriately.
* Good communication skills and attention to detail
* Strong control mindset and analytical skills
* Ability to quickly understand concepts and breakdown problems.
* Ability to develop relationships with internal clients globally
* Opportunity to develop and enhance tools for risk reporting group. Analysis of results needed which would increase exposure to risk management function.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
|Click here to Apply|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016