Any Degree Fresher’s required for the position Supervisor/ Transactional Service Quality in Convergys at Gurgaon. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Convergys Hiring Any Degree freshers 2015 for Supervisor/ Transactional Service Quality at Gurgaon. Candidates who have completed Any Degree can apply for this job from Convergys.
Company Name: Convergys
Qualification: Any Degree
Job Post Name: Supervisor/ Transactional Service Quality
Job Location: Gurgaon
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including email messaging applications, Microsoft Word and Excel.
2. Previous supervisor experience preferred.
3. Call Center Operations experience preferred.
4. Transaction monitoring background/experience preferred.
5. Strong working knowledge of Transaction Monitoring systems Team-oriented Ability to manage and develop a team across multiple sites.
6. Self-motivated Performance-oriented Excellent oral and written communication skills
7. Ability to build rapport and work effectively with all levels of management and clients.
8. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job.
9. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
1. Maintain accurate metrics of direct reports individual performance as well as overall team level performance.
2. Manage resources across the assigned vertical/portfolio (personnel schedules, varying account needs).
3. Evaluate levels of process and staff effectiveness and works with operations to create improvement action plans. 4. Ensure facilitation and coordination of calibration sessions.
5. May facilitate internal call monitoring, client and CSAT calibration sessions Subject matter expert for Quality related client interaction Develop strong working relationships with internal operations key management personnel and Clients.
6. Establish rapport and effective working relationships with Account Managers and Vertical Owners and understand specific needs for their accounts.
7. Provides insight to Operations and Account Management relative to improvement opportunities Oversee periodic process audits of key support processes within each account.
8. Conduct periodic audit of staff and departmental processes and recommends change.
9. Ensure consistent application of the quality process/system.
10. Attend Client Calibration or monitoring sessions. Consults with Quality Management on process improvement, training, environment, Quality and CSAT tools and analysis, recommends and initiates appropriate change 11. Responsible for day-to-day functional supervision of non-exempt work group, including work assignment and attendance monitoring; providing input into selecting, training, developing, and completing performance appraisal of work group(s) in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable legal requirements.
1. Associates Degree in related field or advanced vocational training with two to four years related experience.
2. Bachelor’s Degree in related field from an accredited four-year college or university with some related work experience.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
We are excited to announce that Convergys has completed its acquisition of Stream, creating a world-class customer management firm made up of 125,000 employees working in more than 150 service centers and 31 countries. Both companies are known for providing exceptional service.
|Click here to Apply|