Any Graduate, CA, MBA/ PGDM Fresher’s required for the position Chartered Accountant / Manager Fund Raising / Debt Syndication in Confidential at Jaipur. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.
Confidential Hiring Any Graduate, CA, MBA/ PGDM freshers 2016 for Chartered Accountant / Manager Fund Raising / Debt Syndication at Jaipur. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, CA, MBA/ PGDM can apply for this job from Confidential.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
||Chartered Accountant / Manager Fund Raising / Debt Syndication
||Any Graduate, CA, MBA/PGDM
||0 – 5 yrs
|Total No Of Vacancy
Eligibility & Details:
Chartered Accountant / Manager Fund Raising / Debt Syndication:
Candidates can Get the Chartered Accountant / Manager Fund Raising / Debt Syndication Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Chartered Accountant / Manager Fund Raising / Debt Syndication
|Total Vacancy: NA
|Education required: Any Graduate, CA, MBA/ PGDM
- Analyse present cost of funds and work continuously for availing cheaper and newer source of funds.
- Raising funds by means of various instruments such as Term loans, Securitization, assignment, working capital (fund based and non-fund based), NCDs, Subordinated Debt, Preference Shares and CPs.
- Liasoning with Banks, Rating Agencies, Trustee companies, and other related parties.
- Fund planning, fund management as per the company requirement.
- Treasury related operations and management – Prioritization of usage of funds on a day to day basis, Working capital management, Identification of additional avenue of fund to balance the cost of funds for the organization and optimize sourcing & disbursement.
- Management of Cash flow & working capital cycle.
- Strong relationship management with commercial banks, including PSU banks.
- Preparing proposals for Banks & Fund raising
- Funder Visit and Coordination
- Pre and Post Disbursement documentation
|Candidate Profile : NA
|Last Date to Apply Online : 20 Oct 2016
|Company Profile : NA
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs