B.Com, B.B.A ,CA, CS, ICWA, M.Com, MBA / PGDM Fresher’s required for the position Finance Executive in Collabera Technologies Pvt Ltd at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Collabera Technologies Pvt Ltd Hiring B.Com, B.B.A ,CA, CS, ICWA, M.Com, MBA / PGDM freshers 2015 for Finance Executive at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.Com, B.B.A ,CA, CS, ICWA, M.Com, MBA / PGDM can apply for this job from Collabera Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Collabera Technologies Pvt Ltd
Qualification: B.Com, B.B.A ,CA, CS, ICWA, M.Com, MBA / PGDM
Job Post Name: Finance Executive
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Liaising with the Client Implementation teams, Clients, Sales on a day to day basis in order to fulfil the KYC / AML document requirements.
2. Conduct reviews to ensure adherence to firm policies
3. Collaborate with line teams to ensure sound and consistent practices across the division
4. Participate and contribute to team initiatives
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Established in 1991, Collabera is one of the fastest growing end-to-end information technology services and solutions companies globally. As a $440 million IT company, Collabera’s client-centric business model, commitment to service excellence and Global Delivery Model enables its global 2000 and leading mid-market clients to succeed in an increasingly competitive marketplace. With over 6500 IT professionals globally, Collabera provides value-added onsite, offsite and offshore technology services and solutions to premier corporations.
|Click here to Apply|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017