Sound knowledge on Pharmacology, clinical trials and regulatory
- Should have sound knowledge on Secondary Research, data capture and product development
- Strong analytical, problem solving, interpretation and decision making skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work
- Proactive team player
- People management skills & ability to guide and motivate team
- Computer literate
- Strong team collaboration skills
- Freshers 2012,2013,2014 Batch
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for day-to-day work (data extraction, processing and publishing), process flows and constantly endeavoring to be able to lead the team from the front
- Should supervise, mentor, counsel and constantly train the researchers
- Quality audit of the work done by researchers, identified key improvement areas and provided refresher sessions.
- Should provide the feedbacks/ observations on researchers (in terms of quality, quality & behavioral issues).
- Should always be flexible to take Adhoc tasks
- Should maintain and report teams productivity and quality details to the team leads on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Ability to be a part and contribute towards the team objectives, displaying enthusiasm, while remaining scientifically and intellectually rigorous.
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : B.Pharm,M.Pharm,M.Sc
Company Name : Cognizant
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Cognizant Walk-In Recruitment For Freshers On 24th Jan 2015 – Hyderabad. Openings For Freshers In Cognizant. 2012,2013,2014 Batch Freshers Openings In January 2015. Cognizant Hiring B.Pharma,M.Pharma,M.Sc Freshers For The Position Of Analyast.
Walkin Date : 24th Jan 2015
Time : 10:00 AM- 12:00 PM
Walkin Address : Cognizant Technology Solutions, Raheja Mindspace, building no 12A, 1st floor
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016