The job involves understanding and structuring data related to the human capital and business aspects within the financial services / investment banking industry on a client interface.Kindly note it is more of a data entry job where in the candidate will be given a list of entities and they will have to do some research and find out the parent-child relation between these entities. It is mainly into Client Mapping.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduates with 0 to 2 years of experience
- Freshers can also apply
- Excellent academic background
- Good data comprehension and analytical skills
- Excellent written and communications skills
- A strong degree of independence and self-motivation
- Fluency in spoken English is essential
- Excellent working skills with MS office tools, especially good at advanced Excel and PowerPoint
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Navi Mumbai
Qualification : B.Com/ B.B.A/ Post Graduation
Company Name : Coalition Development Systems India Private Limited
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : When companies need to understand their clients and prospects, benchmark their competitive environment or better manage their internal talent, they turn to Coalition*.
Coalition (www.coalition.com) is a leading business intelligence provider. Formed in 2002, we are a young, dynamic high growth company firmly established as a premium brand in the financial services markets.
We deliver deep analytical research on market peers, revenue opportunities, overall market size and conditions and the human capital and technology assets that enable and inform the strategy of high-margin, fast-moving, opaque businesses.
In your role you will provide a unique offering of intelligence driven solutions, underpinned by bespoke technology, that maps marketplaces, including companies, professionals, products, and the relationships between them which allow financial institutions to make key strategic decisions ahead of their competitors.
As an employer, Coalition is able to offer you the following:
- Opportunities for personal career growth and development
- Investment in training allied with extensive on-the-job learning
- A chance to work alongside like-minded, intelligent, highly-motivated individuals
- An entrepreneurial, creative, fun and challenging workplace
- A close team environment
* In June 2012, Coalition, reached an agreement to be acquired by CRISIL, a subsidiary of Standard & Poor’s and a leading provider of ratings, research and risk and policy advisory services.
About CRISIL Limited, a Standard & Poor’s Company (www.crisil.com)
CRISIL is a global analytical company providing ratings, research, and risk and policy advisory services. We are India’s leading ratings agency. We are also the foremost provider of high-end research to the world’s largest banks and leading corporations. Our majority shareholder is Standard & Poor’s(S&P). Standard & Poor’s, a part of The McGraw-Hill Companies (NYSE:MHP), is the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings.
Walkin Date : 14th January 2015
Time : 10:00 am to 2:00 pm IST
Walkin Address :
Coalition Development Systems India Pvt. Ltd. Unit No: 2, Bldg. No 5& 6, 5th Office floor, SEZ, Mindspace- Airoli, Thane – Belapur Road, Airoli, Navi Mumbai – 400708