Bachelors Degree Fresher’s required for the position Quality Assurance Analyst I in CME Group at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. CME Group Hiring Bachelors Degree freshers 2015 for Quality Assurance Analyst I at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree can apply for this job from CME Group.
Company Name: CME Group
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Job Post Name: Quality Assurance Analyst I
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Must have a basic understanding of the SDLC and SQA.
2. Has demonstrated experience analyzing complex problems.
3. Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
4. Willingness & ability to master complex financial subject matter with a minimum of hand-holding.
5. Must be able to work in a dynamically changing environment, as part of a team, with minimal direction.
6. Has working knowledge with functional test execution.
7. Has developed test cases based on software requirements.
8. Has documented testing results and software issues discovered using a defect tracking system.
1. Batchelors Degree, or equivalent experience in relevant field
2. Entry level position
3. Financial or Computer Science background a plus
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
CME Group is the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, handling 3 billion contracts worth approximately $1 quadrillion annually (on average). The company provides a marketplace for buyers and sellers, bringing together individuals, companies and institutions that need to manage risk or that want to profit by accepting risk.
|Click here to Apply|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016