Candidates should possess Any University degree. Candidates would have prior experience in business support functions such as Business Office, Reporting and Analysis, Resource Management and Headcount Reporting, Planning and Technology Project Expense Management
- The candidate needs to be an expert in Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Knowledge of Project Management tool such as PTS or other comparable tool very helpful.
- Expert level proficiency in MS Excel and MS Office Suite
- Excellent Analytical skills; Experienced in executive reporting and communications
- A commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Resource Management Analyst.
- Provide subject matter expertise, enhanced headcount reporting to provide sound insight into key resource metrics, forecasting, planning, and analytical reports, expense analysis, track leavers and joiners, track all employee requests/requisitions and manage all resource related reporting (including Headcount Actuals, Headcount Forecasting, Resource Location Strategy, and Span of Control Analysis).
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : Any Degree
Company Name : Citicorp Service India Limited
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services and wealth management.Citicorp includes the company’s core global institutional and retail banking operations and serves businesses and consumers around the world. The Citicorp segment is focused on providing best-in-class products and services to grow the franchise profitably, reduce volatility and leverage the company’s competitive advantages.
|Click Here to Apply|