B.Com, MBA/PGDM, CA Fresher’s required for the position Risk Girm Analyst in Citibank at Mumbai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Citibank Hiring B.Com, MBA/PGDM, CA freshers 2015 for Risk Girm Analyst at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed B.Com, MBA/PGDM, CA can apply for this job from Citibank.
Company Name: Citibank NA
Qualification: B.Com, MBA/PGDM, CA
Job Post Name: Risk Girm Analyst
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
Job Location: Mumbai
Total No of Vacancy: NA
Key focus will be the assessment of credit rating / financial spreads / rating models for Large Corporate Clients and providing support to the NY and London Global Industries & Regional Markets teams.
1. Complete accurate and consistent financial statements spreads and credit rating model in a customized excel templates / web based application;
2. Providing a detailed break-up of the income statement / balance sheet / cash flow;
3. Normalizing the financial statements and arriving on the accurate profitability / liquidity / leverage numbers and ratios;
4. Assist analysts in running the credit rating models and financial analysis;
5. Periodic update for monthly / quarterly / annual statements for clients;
6. Undertaking ad-hoc reporting / analysis requirements;
7. Ensure operation excellence;
1. Prepare financial spreads which will be used for credit reviews;
2. Coordination and communication with industry units internationally;
3. Ability to deliver in the expected TATs.
1. Credit Rating Models;
2. Financial Spreads for portfolio companies;
3. Maintaining MIS for the team.
Percentage of Travel:
No Yes, 10% of the Time Yes, 25% of the Time
Yes, 50% of the Time Yes, 75% of the Time Yes, 100% of the Time
1. Should have good understanding of Accounting and Finance Concepts;
2. Ability to work in a team environment;
3. Ability to work autonomously;
4. Ability to work to tight deadlines;
5. Ability to exercise independent thinking and balanced judgment;
6. Strong written and oral communication skills;
7. Strong Relationship building across internal partners.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
|Click here to Apply|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017